Specialists in the production of ceramic floor and wall tiles, with a wide range of products designed by our research into quality, innovation and trends, suitable for the home, the workplace and for small and large renovations.
25×75 to cover walls with a decidedly Fashion size!
We have named it ‘FASHION’ because it is decidedly trendy, a novelty in terms of size for wall tiles, which breaks the monotony to create new installation concepts.
Fashion is the new 25×75 white paste wall tile that comes in 4 different backgrounds and a range of decors, all matt finish stone effect with soft colours and ravishing graphics.
The 25×75 Fashion collection made of white paste porcelain stoneware, consists of 4 backgrounds, available in the following colours:
– ICE: ice white
– GREY: grey that resembles the colour of stone
– SAND: a very delicate sand colour
– BEIGE: the shade and hues give warmth to the room
The special feature of this collection is the wide range of decors. For each background shade, from the cold colours of FASHION ICE and FASHION GREY to the warmer colours of FASHION SAND and FASHION BEIGE, there are 3 decors with which to enhance walls, to decorate kitchen splashbacks or to create simple, contemporary and charming bathrooms.
– The MURETTO decor represents the geometric effect of small rectangular blocks that are unevenly joined together in a unique 25×75 size tile.
– The CHIARA and VITTORIA decors follow the geometric concept of the MURETTO decor, but with a different design: small triangles of alternating shades of different colours that create interactions of lines and intervals of colour that are never constant.
– The CEMENTINA decor adorns the walls with floral motifs, delicate lace and intricate embroidery, elements that alternate to create a unique wall.
Fashion is the new wall tile designed by Decor Union 2000, a novelty in terms of its 25×75 size and a wide choice in terms of decors with which to enhance the walls.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!